1) How much money do a I need to make in order to qualify for the "Credit Forgiveness" program?
Answer: You must gross at least $1800 a month
2) How long do I need to be on my job?
Answer: All though there are some exceptions most of our lenders require you to be on your current job for at least 3 months AND have at least 1 year job history.
3) My income only consists of government assistance such as SSI and disability.
Answer: Not a problem! As long as you are bringing in at least $1800 a month
4) I just had a repo can I still qualify for the program?
Answer: Yes! All though we have a limited amount of lenders for that situation we can still get you done.
5) What if I don't have any credit?
Answer: We do have some lenders that love first time buyers!
6) How much money down do I need?
Answer: I get asked this question A LOT! In most cases the lender will require 10% to 20% down of the sales price. But every situation and lender is different.
7) How will the credit forgiveness program help my credit?
Answer: Our lenders report on all 3 of the credit bureau's. Making your payments on time will eventually increase your credit score and help you with further purchases.
8) How long will I have to pay on my new loan?
Answer: In most cases the loan will be 48 months or less.
This is just a few of the most commonly asked questions. For further details or questions give us a call at 850-444-9494